High Alert on Obesity,60% Obesity patients around the world
When compared body mass index among almost 20 million adult men and women from 1975 .It found obesity in men has tripled and more than doubled in women,Research led by scientists from Imperial College London.which pooled data from adults in 186 countries, found that the number of obese people worldwide had risen from 105 million in 1975 to 641 million until 2016 it will be hike by 9% every year neither more too, number of underweight people had risen from 330 million to 462 million over the same period. The health figure shows according to BMI
The clinical definition of obese is a BMI – a measurement that relates weight and height – of 30 kilograms per metre squared, “Our research has shown that over 40 years we have transitioned from a world in which underweight prevalence was more than double that of obesity, to one in which more people are obese than underweight. We hope these findings create an imperative to shift responsibility from the individual to governments and to develope and implement policies to address obesity.
Unless you make changes in your Food it will be increased
For instance, unless we make healthy food options like fresh fruits and vegetables affordable for everyone and increase the price of unhealthy processed foods, the situation is unlikely to change.
- Women in the UK have the third highest BMI in Europe and the 10th highest for men
- Almost a fifth of the world’s obese adults – 118 million – live in only six high-income English-speaking countries Australia, Canada, Republic of Ireland, New Zealand, UK, and the US
- By 2025, the UK is projected to have the highest levels of obese women in Europe (38%), followed by Republic of Ireland (37%) and Malta (34%)
- Being underweight remains a significant health problem in countries such as UAE,India ,Bangladesh and Pakistan all Gulf countries
- China has the largest number of obese people in the world with 43.2 million men and 46.4 million women
- The US has 41.7 million obese men and 46.1 million obese women
Yoga is the Best Medicine for Obesity,Yoga can cure Obesity its prooved by scientific research
The causes of obesity are complex and the environment we live in encourages poor diets and low levels of physical activity.One thing keep in mind no single solution, we have to address the many factors that drive up obesity levels. We all – government, industry, local authorities and the public – have a role to play in that.we’re running the world’s first national diabetes prevention programe and we’re currently piloting, with local councils and Leeds Beckett University, a whole systems approach to tackling obesity.
Read more Health Tips at http://kabutarnews.com/category/health-tips/